Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take Your Broken Wings, Learn to Fly Again, Learn to Live Free.

Oh Steven- I have been thinking about you even more than usual lately.  I see you everywhere I am, mixed in with the unbearable pain that I feel, was a smile today when I thought again of the Mr. Mister, Broken Wings story about you.


Makes me feel good and so proud of you when I think about this story and your passion for what you believe in.

This ones for you my Steven, I miss you and love you so very much.


" Don't understand. Why we can't just live long to each other's hands. This time might be the last, I fear. Unless I make it all too clear. I need you so. Take these broken wings and learn to fly again, learn to live free".


My Steven, learn to fly again, learn to live free, my son.
Love-Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment