1. Yes , I do know what it's like to loose a parent I was 5 years old when I lost my mom and just lost my dad almost 6 years ago. Everyone unfortunately will loose a parent sometime in their life.
2. Yes, I am a mom 4 boys 1 girl. Love them all dearly. Yes it is true they have health issues.
3. I work from home due to my health and I am loving my business and more freedom I receive this way.
4. If I found Jake what would I do, we'll I would do what I said give him his money without embarrassing or scaring him.
5. How I feel about negative publicity about jake, I find it troubling that people need to point out the worst in everything yes I do know they stole, they stole from me but he did try to make it right most likely without hurting his sister (possible reason for giving me money instead of chime back)
6. I was taught and feel in my heart to forgive and yes that is what I will do. As I said if I missed your question I apologize I am not trying to avoid anyone.
In a world filled with hatred, cruelty, and lack of compassion, the words of Chrissy Marie ring like a beacon of hope for kindness and caring.
Jake and his sister are children, victims of heartbreak, they have lost their mother and much more. Their reality is sad and there will not be a happy ending as their lives are changed for the worst, forever.
Yet their conscience remains intact.
The kindness and caring of Chrissy Marie shine like a beacon of hope in a sick, cruel, heartless, corrupt world, where compassion is rare and cruelty has become the new normal.
"I was taught and feel in my heart to forgive and yes that is what I will do".